You can complain to us if:
- you're a member of the public, you work for a competitor or you’re associated with a group with an obvious interest
- it's something we cover (if you’re unsure, call us on the number below) and you’re happy to limit your complaint to three issues
You can complain to us by:
- completing our online complaints form (click continue below), or by calling / writing to us via the details below
You will need:
- information about the ad, including where and when you saw it
- if possible, a photo, video or screenshot of the ad
- if you're complaining online, a few minutes to fill in our form
- download our guide to making a complaint, or either our Non-broadcast / Broadcast complaint handling procedures.
Reporting advertising issues more generally
If you don't have a complaint about a specific advert but would like to report something more general about advertising, click 'report a concern' rather than submitting a full complaint.